Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- D-link DGS-1210-52/E 48 port gigabit switch has 48 Port 10/100/1000 Base-T + 4 x Combo Gigabit UTP or Gigabit SFP slots featuring D-Link Green 3.0 technology.
- This switch complies with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard.
- D-link DGS-1210-52/E support for IPv6 management and configurations ensures your network remains protected after the upgrade from IPv4 to IPv6.
- By offering multiple management options, the DGS-1210-52 allow quick deployment, infrastructure expansion, and seamless upgrades. Targeting small and medium sized businesses, these Web Smart Switch provide functionality, security, and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership.
- This is capable of conserving power without sacrificing operational performance or functionality by using D-Link Green 3.0 technology.
- Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low with no setup required. For environments not fully supporting the standard, these switches offer advanced power-saving settings including port shutoff and standby, LED shutoff, and system hibernation based on custom time profiles.
- The switches can also detect the length of connected cables to automatically reduce power usage on shorter cable connections.
- D-Link Web Smart Switch series is designed for easy management. All configurations can be made through a Web interface regardless of the host PC’s operating system. Furthermore, the web UI contains ten language options to make operations more straightforward. In the intial installation, the Smart Console Utility will automatically discover all D-Link Smart switches in the network, allowing administrators to assign IP addresses and subnet masks quickly. It also allows simultaneous firmware upgrades to multiple switches, saving a great deal of time. Important management commands, such as download firmware or configuration file, can be completed using batch operations for multiple switches.
- D-link DGS-1210-52/E Web Smart switch automates the process of setting up IP surveillance and VoIP devices on a network. Auto Surveillance VLAN consolidates data and surveillance video transmission through the network, sparing businesses the expense of maintaining dedicated facilities. ASV also protects the quality of realtime video by grouping IP surveillance devices on a single high priority VLAN. This ensures that surveillance video streams will not be affected when ordinary data traffic is at a high level. Similarly, the Auto Voice VLAN guarantees clear quality and efficient transmission for all voice communication.
- Equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, these switches include IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree, and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).