No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
D-link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router
- D-link DIR-816 Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router is equipped with a USB port for connecting a USB modem which can be used to establish connection to the Internet. In addition, to the USB port of the router you can connect a USB storage device, which will be used as a network drive, or a printer.
- Using D-link DIR-816 router, you are able to quickly create a high-speed wireless network at home or in your office.
- Simultaneous activity of 2.4GHz band and 5GHz band allows performing a wide range of tasks.
- The router can operate as a base station for connecting wireless devices of the standards 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, and 802.11ac (at the wireless connection rate up to 733Mbps1).
- D-link dir-816 wireless ac750 dual band router supports multiple functions for the wireless interface including several security standards (WEP, WPA/WPA2), MAC address filtering, WPS, WMM.
- Support of guest Wi-Fi network allows you to create a separate wireless network with individual security settings. Devices connected to the guest network will be able to access the Internet, but will be isolated from the devices and resources of the router’s LAN.
- The wireless router DIR-816 includes a built-in firewall. The advanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions to your network, and block access to unwanted websites for users of your LAN.
- In addition, the router supports IPsec and allows to create secure VPN tunnels.
Built-in Yandex.DNS service protects against malicious and fraudulent web sites and helps to block access to adult content on children’s devices.
- You can configure the settings of the wireless router DIR-816 via the user-friendly web-based interface (the interface is available in several languages).
- The configuration wizard allows you to quickly switch DIR-816 to one of the following modes: router (for connection to a wired or wireless ISP), access point, repeater, or client, and then configure all needed setting for operation in the selected mode in several simple steps.
You can simply update the firmware: the router itself finds approved firmware on D-Link update server and notifies when ready to install it.