No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
D-Link DWR-116 3G/4G LTE WI-FI Router
- D-Link DWR-116 3G/4G WI-FI Router offer upto 300Mbps and also comes with USB 3G/4G (LTE)
- The DWR-116 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router allows you to connect a 4G LTE or 3G USB adaptor for mobile broadband connectivity. The incoming connection is then shared via a Wireless N 300 network, allowing you to set up a wireless network almost anywhere that you have a 4G or 3G broadband signal.
- This 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router allows users to access and share mobile broadband worldwide. Simply insert a compatible 4G LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS USB adaptor and share your Internet connection through a secure, high-speed wireless network. Enjoy increased speed and range over traditional 802.11b/g standards with the latest Wireless N 300 technology.
- A 10/100 Ethernet WAN port allows you to attach a DSL/Cable modem as the primary or backup link, while auto-failover ensures an uninterrupted connection by automatically connecting to your 4G LTE/3G network whenever the WAN link is lost. The built-in QoS management feature also prioritizes traffic to ensure that the most important data receives optimum bandwidth.
- D-link dwr-116 4g modem router supports the latest, high-speed 4G LTE mobile broadband technology, allowing you to achieve blazing fast mobile broadband speeds.
- In addition to this, the 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router’s N 300 technology means that you can connect wireless clients to the router at up to 300 Mbps.
- D-link DWR-116 modem router ensures a secure Wi-Fi network through the use of WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption. Simply press the WPS button to quickly establish a secure connection to new devices. It also utilizes dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks and intrusions from across the Internet.
- This 4G LTE Wi-Fi Router can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. The intuitive setup wizard will get you set up and connected in no time. This router is great for situations where an impromptu wireless network is required, or where conventional wired network access is unavailable. The DWR-116 can even be installed on buses, trains, or boats, allowing passengers to access the internet while commuting.