No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
D-Link DES-1210-52 48-Port WebSmart Switch
- D-link des-1210-52 switch equipped with 48 10/100Mbps ports, two 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, two combo 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP ports
- The D-Link Web Smart switch DES-1210-52 is equipped with 48 10/100Mbps ports and 4 Gigabit ports (two UTP and two combo UTP/SFP ports), integrates advanced management and security functions to provide performance and scalability.
- DES-1210-52 is easy to use and also provides a complete and affordable solution for small and medium businesses.
- Management options for the switch include SNMP, Web Management, SmartConsole Utility, and compact Command Line. The DES-1210-52 also supports ACL filtering and the D-Link Safeguard Engine™.
- Furthermore, the DES-1210-52 uses Auto Voice VLAN, ensuring higher priority for voice traffic. The switch comes with an innovative fanless design in 19” metal case.
- The Web Smart switch DES-1210-52 is designed to provide SMB users complete control over the network. With Ethernet and Gigabit copper ports capable of connecting to existing Cat.5 twisted-pair cables, this switch eliminates the need for a complex reconfiguration process. The DES-1210-52 allows for a flexible connection to a backbone or servers. Additionally, all ports support auto-negotiation of MDI/MDI-X crossover, or configurable auto MDI, and therefore do away with crossover cables or uplink ports. This brings inexpensive and easy connectivity to your desktop.
- Equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, this switch includes IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. At 2000Mbps Full Duplex, the Gigabit ports provide high-speed data pipes to servers with minimum data transfer loss. Network maintenance features include Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics.
- The switch is perfect for deployment in a VoIP environment, as it supports Auto Voice VLAN and Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) QoS for VoIP application. Auto Voice VLAN will automatically place voice traffic from an IP phone to an assigned VLAN and by doing so enhance the VoIP service.
- The innovative D-Link Safeguard Engine function protects the switch against traffic flooding caused by virus attacks. The DES-1210-52 switch supports 802.1x port-based authentication, allowing the network to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers. In addition, the Access Control List (ACL) feature enhances network security and helps to protect the internal IT network by allowing an administrator to restrict the access of a network through a variety of means including MAC address, IP, UDP/TCP, and even VLAN ID.