No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
D-link DGS-1210-20 smart managed gigabit switch
- D-link DGS-1210-20 managed switch has 16 Port 10/100/1000 Base-T + 4 Slots for Gigabit SFP
- With IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Complaint & Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN traffic segregation
- Access Control List (ACL) feature to enhances network security
- The D-Link DGS-1210 Series Smart Managed Switches are the latest generation of switches to provide increased Power over Ethernet (PoE) output, a range of physical interface types, multiple management interfaces, and advanced Layer 2 features. With all of these features combined, the DGS-1210 Series provides a cost-efficient and flexible solution for expanding any business network.
- This switch also supports an additional 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports for optical connections using multimode or singlemode SFP transceivers.
- D-link DGS-1210-20 switch supports Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode, which allow voice and video traffic to be automatically identified and handled differently to regular network traffic. Auto Voice VLAN detects Voice over IP (VoIP) traffic and automatically segments it from the rest of the network, increasing security and allowing Quality of Service (QoS) to be applied.
- Surveillance Mode detects compatible ONVIF cameras and places them in a surveillance VLAN, allowing a single switch to be used for voice, video, and data, removing the need for dedicated hardware and reducing maintenance costs. Surveillance Mode also includes its own Web UI, making surveillance features easily accessible and simplifying management of your surveillance network.
- D-link DGS-1210-20 switch comes equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfers.